Baird Wealth Strategies
Baird Wealth Strategies is a program that offers live education and insights on timely wealth management topics. Please see the below list of upcoming and past topics and feel free to register for the most recent topic as it interests or provides value to you.
Please note dates, times and topics are subject to change.
Topic: Leveraging Baird Technology
Date: 9/18/2019 12:00 PM
At Baird, we aim to provide a technology experience that provides deep insight into your financial picture leveraging easy-to-use, intuitive online platforms.
Join Caleb Hutchins, Technology Solutions Consultant at Baird, as he dives into some of the specifics on Baird’s most popular technology platforms.
Among the topics Caleb will touch on are:
- The simple enrollment process of Baird Online
- The benefits of 360 Wealth and how it helps to illustrate your complete financial picture
- How to use Secure Document Exchange on Baird Online
Topic: Finance for the Greater Good
Date: 8/21/2019 12:00 PM
Join John Taft, Vice Chairman of Baird and Katie Schoen, Manager of PWM Equity & Fixed Income Research, as they discuss some of the opportunities available for those investors interested in aligning their investments with their values.
Among the topics John and Katie will explore are:
- Helping you better understand what Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) is
- Identifying some of the investment solutions available in the SRI space
- How you can incorporate your values into more than just your investments via a values based wealth management approach.
See more Baird Wealth Strategies discussions.
* Dates, times and topics are subject to change