Giovanna Swisher has partnered with me for over 15 years. Giovanna Swisher is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM and earned her Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® certification. She holds Bachelor of Science Finance degree from Oklahoma State University and an MBA from University of Houston – Clear Lake.
Investor’s needs drive our focus. Our aim is to consistently add “value” to our client relationship. We add “value” by helping clients achieve their financial objectives; striving to minimize costs; being accessible; weathering the volatile stock market storms; reducing tax consequences and being proactive. Setting the standard for financial excellence and continually raising the bar is our passion.
Our approach to investing is designed to provide solutions and strategies specifically tailored to your goals and ongoing advice and due diligence to help simplify your financial life:
- First, we gather information about you to better understand your complete financial picture. We listen as you talk.
- We then work with you to identify goals and objectives, prioritize them in terms of importance and timeframe, and determine the amount of risk you’re comfortable with.
- Taking the above into consideration, we look for gaps and opportunities.
- We draw on our own expertise and the considerable resources of Baird – including industry-leading equity research, top product selection specialists and leading experts in tax, retirement, insurance and estate planning – to evaluate your investment options.
- We recommend a custom solution and, with your trust and confidence, implement it in accordance with the Investment Policy Guidelines you help us to set.
- We consistently review your portfolio and measure performance to make adjustments as changes occur in the markets.
- We provide ongoing management and oversight to help keep your investments aligned with your plans as your personal situation evolves.