- As a Certified Financial Planner ™, I provide Life Event planning services
- Wealth Management process over product
- Customized portfolio solutions and planning innovation
- Disciplined, well researched analytical asset management capabilities designed to eliminate emotion from buy/hold/sell decisions
- I have over 23 years of experience with a large firm supporting my clients investment planning needs
- I am heavily involved in every client relationship
- Ongoing education is part of every client service plan
- My clients know what they are paying
- I work with my clients to design their service experience
As a Financial Advisor with 23 years of experience, I help clients develop and implement strategies designed for building wealth and realizing their goals - always striving to build long-term relationships based on mutual trust and respect. I have dedicated my career to delivering the personalized investment planning services that my clients and their families deserve. I work with high net worth individuals, families and businesses to provide integrated wealth management and planning services. Integrity, objective advice, attention to detail, and unwavering concern for the well-being of my clients are the hallmarks of my client service model.
I earned my undergraduate degree from the College of Charleston, and hold my CFP® designation, Series 7, 63, and 65 registrations. Giving back to the community is important to me. I’m proud to be a member of the Mount Pleasant/East Cooper Kiwanis Club, and also a volunteer with Junior Achievement® at the Charleston Charter School for Math and Science in 2018. My wife and I have three children and reside in Mount Pleasant, SC. We stay active in our kids schools and activities. Our burning desire is to visit all the National Parks in the United States.
Sandra L. Gary
Vice President, Administrative Office Manager
Sandra enjoys tennis, boating, and travel in her spare time. She and her husband, Kevin reside in Mt. Pleasant. They have three grown children: Tanya, Crew, and Tyler.