C. Kenneth Woodford, CFP®
Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor
8000 Excelsior Drive, Suite 302
Madison, Wisconsin 53717-1914
(608) 830-3500 or (800) 888-4792
I help clients organize, simplify and manage their financial matters. Through my comprehensive wealth management process, I work with individuals, businesses and foundations based on their goals and needs to meet their determined successful outcomes.
- Providing solutions and consultation on an individualized basis.
- Drafting customized investment policy statements.
- Developing portfolios using comprehensive mutual fund search tools.
- Providing quality service and guidance to both high net worth, corporate, and foundation clients.
- Helping clients create and build wealth, protect and preserve wealth, and distribute wealth during life and at death in a tax advantage manner.
- Utilizing financial planning solutions in coordination with legal, tax and insurance counsel.
- 28 Years of investment advisory experience with Robert W. Baird & Company.
- Analyzing the facts of each individual case.
- Consulting with legal, tax and insurance counsel as needed.
- Writing a detailed investment policy that captures all related issues.
- Implementing the investment policy through asset allocation, and mutual fund/money manager search.
- Monitoring the overall portfolio performance quarterly and modifying as needed.
Analytical Search Support
- State-of-the-art tools:
- Portfolio Software
- Morningstar Search Software
- Support of analysts with advanced experience with their CFA and CIMA designation
- Bachelor of Science, Business Education from Ball State University.
- Certified Financial Planner™ certification from Northwestern University/Dalton Education.
- Advanced investment, asset allocation, and consulting training.
- Madison City Marathon Race Chair ’02-‘07
- Madison Festivals Board Member ’95-‘09
- Christ Memorial Lutheran Church