Baird is an international wealth management, capital markets, asset management and private equity firm with client assets of nearly $97 billion. Our 2,700 employees living and working around the world strive to provide the best financial advice and service through a combination of deep expertise, broad resources and unwavering client focus.
A Partner You Can Rely On
For more than 90 years, Baird has been a trusted partner to businesses, individuals and families across generations. We have earned that trust and our success by staying true to our mission: “To provide the best financial advice and service to our clients and be the best place to work for our associates.”
While we have consistently grown since 1919 to meet the evolving needs of our clients, we have preserved the core values that kept us strong and stable through every imaginable market environment:
- Clients come first
- Integrity is irreplaceable
- Quality is our measure of success
- The best financial advice is the result of expertise and teamwork
- How we succeed is as important as if we succeed
- We seek personal balance in home, work, and community involvement
These tenets of our philosophy have created a culture that is unique in our industry – a place where the best professionals want to come and build lasting partnerships with each other and clients like you.
Because we are employee owned, these talented professionals share a real stake in your success and a passion for what we do. And we know from experience that the best way to help you reach your financial goals is to keep your best interests in mind – always.
Contact us to discover how true financial partnership can help take you where you want to go and let you feel good about getting there.
- Baird 2012 Annual Report:
Staying true to our values,
clients, culture and strategy.
- 2013 Outlook: The Markets, Economy and Your Wealth Management
- American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
Agreement avoids most ramifications of fiscal cliff, but more work remains.
- Permanent Estate & Gift Tax Relief
- Baird Ranks No. 14 on FORTUNE’s 2013 100 Best Companies To Work For® List — a message from Paul Purcell, Baird Chairman, President & CEO.
- Quarterly Market Update
- Baird Investment Digest