Carly supports the Kiessel Rivard Group with 11 years of industry experience.
Carly received a bachelor’s degree from Western Michigan University and currently holds her Series 7, 6, 63, and insurance licenses.
Carly lives in Traverse city with her husband and two children.
Tracy supports the Kiessel Rivard Group with 15 years of industry experience.
Tracy received a bachelor’s degree in business with a major in accounting from Grand Valley State University and spent eight years in the private business sector before joining Baird.
She is Series 7, Series 63, insurance & real estate licensed. Tracy resides in Acme with her husband Bruce. She enjoys nature photography, gardening, travel & genealogy.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirement.
- Baird 2012 Annual Report:
Staying true to our values,
clients, culture and strategy.
- 2013 Outlook: The Markets, Economy and Your Wealth Management
- American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
Agreement avoids most ramifications of fiscal cliff, but more work remains.
- Permanent Estate & Gift Tax Relief
- Baird Ranks No. 14 on FORTUNE’s 2013 100 Best Companies To Work For® List — a message from Paul Purcell, Baird Chairman, President & CEO.
- Quarterly Market Update
- Baird Investment Digest