News & Insights
White Papers from Baird
Tax and Financial Planning
- 2018 Tax Facts
- Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Teaching Kids to be Financially Fit
- Talking to Your Parents About Their Finance
- Five Unexpected Threats to a Well- Planned Retirement
- Ten Mistakes That Can Undermine Your Retirement Savings
- 2019 Social Security Inflation Adjustments
Investment and Portfolio Management
- The Hidden Cost of Holding a Concentrated Position
- How Rising Rates Can Benefit Bond Investors
- Important Facts on Exchange- Traded Funds
- Active vs. Passive Money Management
- Aligning Social Objectives With Financial Goals
Taking Advantage of the SECURE Act
The new SECURE Act presents some significant changes to IRAs and other retirement vehicles. Here’s how you can take advantage of the new rules.
Protect Yourself From Wire Fraud
Wire fraud is one of the most frightening types of theft that can happen to you, if for no other reason than wire transfers are routinely transacted in the tens or even h...
The Difficulty in Calling a Market Top
Trying to “time the market” is both highly risky and incredibly difficult.
A Budget You Can Live With
A budget can be the first step toward achieving your financial goals. But it doesn’t work if it’s not realistic. Here are some steps to help get your finances...
When to Take Your Benefit: A Key Retirement Decision
You should manage your Social Security like any other investment. Unfortunately, most Americans don’t, and may be missing out on as much as $100,000 in benefits. He...
How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
The primary purpose of life insurance is to cover the financial needs of loved ones after you’re gone. How much is enough for your family? This guide from Baird can...
Financial Insights from Baird
Bull & Baird
A market blog that explores catalysts moving the day’s financial markets, shares links to relevant news stories and editorials, provides market perspecti...