As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioners, our team constructs custom wealth management plans for individuals and families. We believe that managing wealth should be done comprehensively, not in separate pieces, to give you the best opportunity to achieve financial success. We believe that the best investment solution is driven by a well thought out wealth management plan. It is the plan more than the news of the day that should dictate how you invest your money.
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHYOur focus is on providing the right solutions to help our clients meet their objectives. In order to do this successfully, we do not limit ourselves to being just fee-based or just commission-based in the work we do for our clients. We believe that the more tools we have in our toolbox, the better we can serve our clients’ needs. However, the majority of the assets we manage for clients is done on a fee-basis.
Our first priority in developing the right investment strategy is to thoroughly understand our clients’ objectives for income, liquidity, and risk. In essence, we clarify what they want their money to do for them and the people and organizations they care about at the outset because these are the factors that should most influence their investment strategy.
Helping our clients maintain the right long-term plan, and not allowing them to fall victim to the dangerous emotions of fear and greed when making investment decisions is a critical part of their success.
OUR WEALTH MANAGEMENT PROCESSInvestment Consulting
Investment consulting is much more than the following list of services. It is the art and science of skillfully applying these tools to a client’s situation to allow them to achieve “Great outcomes, done well.”
- Portfolio management
- Comprehensive advisory solutions
- Alternative investments
- Cash management
Advanced planning is designed to help individuals and families manage all of the areas that affect their ability to achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Wealth Enhancement: Aims to reduce the tax impact on a client’s portfolio.
- Wealth Transfer: Works to help find and facilitate the most efficient way to pass assets to succeeding generations in a manner that meets a client’s wishes and personal family situation.
- Wealth Protection: Develops and implements strategies that can protect client’s wealth against potential creditors, litigants, and others, and assists them to protect against catastrophic losses.
- Charitable Planning: Works to magnify the impact of client’s generosity to the causes about which they care deeply.
Relationship management is designed to facilitate strong relationships with both our clients and their network of expert professionals to provide the best and most comprehensive wealth management experience.
- Client Relationship Management: Our focus is on thoroughly understanding our client’s personal situation, where they have been, where they are now and where they would like to go. We then work together through our systematic process to craft an individual solution to best help them achieve their goals. The bottom-line is that we believe that proactive communication is the key to a successful and satisfying relationship with each of our clients.
- Expert Network Relationship Management: No one can be an expert in every discipline of wealth management. So, having a network of professionals that comprise the various areas of wealth management such as an income tax specialist, estate attorney, insurance specialist, charitable giving expert, and others is necessary to support our consultative process. We collaborate with and lead this network of experts to ensure that all of these professionals are working efficiently together toward the achievement of client’s goals.
If you would like to initiate a conversation to get to know us better to evaluate how we can help you, please contact us.