Education and Licensing:
- Bachelor of Science, 1990
- Louisiana State University
Varsity Basketball Letterman, 1986-1987, 1987-1988
- Series 7 - NYSE/NASD General Securities, 1992
- Series 63 - State License, 1992
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor, 1992
- Insurance - Life and Variable Annuities
- Consulting Group University, 1999
- NYSE, AMEX, and NASD Securities Licensed, 1992
- Certified Investment Management AnalystSM (CIMA®)
Wharton School of Business
2012 - Present: Baird
1991 - 2012: Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
First Vice President
- Downtown Rotary Club
- Assistant Boy's Football Coach
- Commodore Club
- Member Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA)
- Centerstone of Tennessee Ambassadors Circle
- Chairman of the Board Centerstone of Tennessee, Inc.
Karen Colavecchio began her career in the financial services industry with J.C. Bradford in 1977. She joined E.F. Hutton shortly thereafter and worked in the operations department there for the next 7 years. In 1985 Karen joined the management team at The Robinson Humphrey Company’s Nashville branch where she served as Operations Manager and Complex Service Manager for 27 years as the firm transformed into Morgan Stanley Smith Barney. She joined Baird in 2012 as Administrative Office Manager.
Karen was born and raised in Nashville and enjoys spending time with her two children and two grandchildren. Baird is delighted to have an associate with Karen’s skill, dedication, and experience in our Nashville office.
SHARE THIS →