1099 Main Avenue, Suite 203
Durango, CO 81301
Creating the right investment strategies for you begins with understanding who you are and what’s important to you. Far more than a simple Q&A, our process begins with truly getting to know you – your values, hopes and concerns. We’ll engage in a conversation about your current financial situation, your priorities and your vision for the future. And this line of communication will stay open once we’ve built and implemented your comprehensive, personalized solutions so we can ensure they remain on track for the long term.Our Specialties
We are fortunate to enjoy many multi-generational relationship with our clients, some even spanning as many as four generations. We focus on wealth building and retirement income planning. We utilize a variety of investments, including individual securities, mutual funds, and separately managed accounts and selections are custom tailored to the clients' needs and objectives.Process
Our approach to investing is designed to provide solutions and strategies specifically tailored to your goals and ongoing advice and due diligence to help simplify your financial life:
- First, we gather information about you to better understand your complete financial picture.
- We then work with you to identify goals and objectives, prioritize them in terms of importance and time frame, and determine the amount of risk you’re comfortable with.
- Taking the above into consideration, we look for gaps and opportunities.
- We draw on our own expertise and the considerable resources of Baird – including industry-leading equity research, top product selection specialists and leading experts in tax, retirement, insurance and estate planning – to evaluate your investment options.
- We recommend a custom solution and, with your trust and confidence, implement it in accordance with the Investment Policy Guidelines you help us to set.
- We consistently review your portfolio and measure performance to make adjustments as changes occur in the markets.
- We provide ongoing management and oversight to help keep your investments aligned with your plans as your personal situation evolves.
We have offices in both Sarasota, FL & Durango, CO. Dana works in the Durango office, Meredith is full-time in the Sarasota office, and Scott travels between the two locations. We maintain East Coast hours in both locations and work with clients all over the nation.