Baird Wealth Strategies
A monthly online seminar series hosted by Baird experts, designed to provide you with education and insights on timely wealth management strategies.
To view upcoming webinars and replays: Click Here
2020 Holiday Open House
Please join us to kick-off the New Year with your Baird colleagues and friends. Food and drinks will be provided.
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2020
Time: 4:30-7:00 p.m.
Location: Raleigh Baird Office - 3600 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 200
Please RSVP to Judie Meriweather at 919-789-5962 or email@example.com.
Lunch and Learns
Please let us know if you would be interested in making a presentation as part of our series, or if you would like more information from any of our past presenters:
- Mary Anne Majerus Lambert of Pax World Funds: Invest in Women
- Susan Stanhope of Moving with Ease: Calming the Paper Chaos
- Emily Parks of Organize for Success, LLC: Put More Wow in Getting Work Done
- Nimasheena Burns, MPA, CFSW of North Carolina Department of Justice: Scams and Identity Theft: How to Protect Your Good Name
- Barry Mowbray of Seniors Health Insurance Information Program, a division of the NC Department of Insurance: Understanding Medicare
- Kimberly Swintosky of Smith Anderson: Estate Planning
- Sandra Birckhead, Lean Team Management Consulting: What’s Holding you Back from the Life You Really Want
- Dennis Wieshan of Robert W. Baird & Co.: Increase your iPad IQ
- Gwen Vass, CPA,CFE of Williams Overman Pierce, LLP: Fraud and Internal Controls
- Manju Karkare, RD of Nutritionally Yours: Superfoods
- Sue Haberberger, J.D., Young Moore and Henderson: Top 10 New Year's Estate Planning Resolutions
Investment Seminars included:
- Rod Smyth of RiverFront Investment Group: Investing in a Zero Interest Rate Environment
- Michael Graci, AIF,ARPC of Blackrock: Securing Your Retirement
- John Carew of Tandem Investment Advisors: The Power of Rising Dividends
- Garrett Oakley, CPA, CFP®, Assistant Vice President and Regional Financial Planner at Baird: Social Security and the Changes Under The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015
- Jim Martin of RiverFront Investment Group: Quarter at a Glance