Creating the right financial plans and investment strategies for you begins with understanding who you are and what’s important to you. Far more than a simple Q&A, our process begins with truly getting to know you – your values, hopes and concerns. We’ll engage in a conversation about your current financial situation, your priorities and your vision for the future. And this line of communication will stay open once we’ve built and implemented your comprehensive, personalized solutions so we can ensure they remain on track for the long term.
Our approach to investing is designed to provide solutions and strategies specifically tailored to your goals and ongoing advice and due diligence to help simplify your financial life:
- First, we gather information about you to better understand your complete financial picture.
- We then work with you to identify goals and objectives, prioritize them in terms of importance and timeframe, and determine the amount of risk you’re comfortable with.
- Taking the above into consideration, we look for gaps and opportunities.
- We draw on our own expertise and the considerable resources of Baird – including industry-leading equity research, top product selection specialists and leading experts in tax, retirement, insurance and estate planning – to evaluate your investment options.
- We recommend a custom solution and, with your trust and confidence, implement it in accordance with the Investment Policy Guidelines you help us to set.
- We consistently review your portfolio and measure performance to make adjustments as changes occur in the markets.
- We provide ongoing management and oversight to help keep your investments aligned with your plans as your personal situation evolves.