Our Client Characteristics help us identify individuals who have high potential for success with our team. See the below questions to find out if you could be positively impacted by our high-level of service. If you answer yes to several of these questions, we want to talk to you! We welcome the opportunity and look forward to meeting you.
- Do you practice a stewardship mentality toward your family and community?
- Do you understand the importance of addressing the following key areas of financial planning: tax mitigation, estate planning, asset protection and charitable giving?
- Do you live or work near the Twin Cities?
- Are you a successful professional and/or business owner?
- Do you have a family with multi-generational wealth management needs?
When considering new clients, we ask ourselves the following:
- How can we have a meaningful impact on your life?
- Will you have an advocate mentality for our team?
- Will we enjoy serving you?
- Will we look forward to hearing from you or seeing you?
Our Comprehensive, Personalized, and Collaborative Process
Wealth Management Overview
While many financial advisors focus on the Investment Consulting functions, we take a very broad approach, seeking to integrate quality investment management with other areas of financial planning, asset protection, and estate planning.
Our process is personalized (see “Family Profile”), and highly collaborative in that we seek to integrate our work with the input of other professionals. That may mean reaching out to your current advisors (attorneys, accountants, insurance providers, etc.), or we may call upon the expertise of our own network of skilled professionals.
Wealth Management Process
Our Discovery Meeting will help to determine if we are a good fit for you as Wealth Managers, and is the first in a series of meetings in our advisory process. Should you engage us as your advisors, our regular progress reviews will allow us to guide you over time as your life, goals, and circumstances change.
Create a Family Profile
The starting point for our Wealth Management Consultative Process is the Discovery Meeting where the focus is on you, your values, goals, and important relationships in your life. This leads to the creation of the Family Profile, a graphical representation of your personal “big picture”, and a key point of reference for the rest of our process.