Comprehensive Financial Advice Customized to Fit Your Family’s Needs
Financial planning is a process, not a product. It is the long-term method of wisely managing your finances so you can achieve your goals and dreams, while at the same time negotiating the financial barriers that inevitably arise in every stage of life. In order to create a sound financial plan, goals must first be established. Data is then gathered to analyze and evaluate your financial status. Once complete, your plan can be developed and implemented. Monitoring the plan on an ongoing basis is essential in order to make necessary adjustments to reach your goals.
Benefits of Using a Financial Planner
How do you know if you could benefit from the services of a financial planner? You may not have the expertise, the time or the desire to actively plan and manage certain financial aspects of your life. You may want help getting started. Some reasons for seeking professional financial planning guidance might include:
1. Making sure your money will last during retirement or rolling over a retirement plan
2. Handling the inheritance of a large sum of money or other unexpected financial windfall
3. Preparing for a marriage or divorce
4. Planning for the birth or adoption of a child
5. Facing a financial crisis such as a serious illness, layoff or natural disaster
6. Caring for aging parents or a disabled child
7. Coping financially with the death of a spouse or close family member
8. Funding education
9. Buying, selling or passing on a family business
Procrastination is the greatest enemy of financial independence, and using a financial planner will keep you on track.
Articles and Information on Financial Planning Topics: