You Have A Voice, A Goal, and A Dream - Share It. We’re Listening.
GETTING YOUR FINANCIAL HOUSE IN ORDER - EQUAL PARTNERS IN THE PROCESS
Our team at Baird, the Rumage Drascic Group, consists of a partnership of women who consistently strive to be ambassadors for clients and their families. It’s our goal to offer clarity through explanations and understanding that empowers our clients to make educated decisions regarding their life plan. This empowerment also brings peace of mind, knowing there is a true partner in the process working with them to make certain their finances and estate plan is in-line with their family's ambitions.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR WOMEN TO BE A PART IN UNDERSTANDING YOUR FAMILY’S FINANCES?
Women statistically live longer and divorce remains at record rates. A woman could be forced into the driver’s seat at a time that is already overwhelming – after the loss of a partner and spouse. Learn how to navigate the road through retirement now, understand the “why’s,” and avoid being left stranded down the road later in life.
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS NOW:
- Who in our home is the financial decision maker?
- Do I know who to call if I have questions regarding our family’s financial or estate plan?
- What types of retirement and savings accounts do we have and how are we managing them currently?
- Are we on track for our dreams?
- What are we invested in and how much risk are we taking on?
- Why am I not involved in our financial and estate plan, and what can I do to not be left out of the process?
We know you’re busy, we get it. Just ask for help to understand and take an active interest in learning – be involved in the process.