Specialization, passion and expertise define our commitment to help you achieve success.
The SRVP Group is part of Baird's Qualified Plan Consulting Group (QPCG), which is an exclusive collaboration of Financial Advisor teams who have dedicated their businesses to retirement plan clients. Qualified plan consultation is a highly specialized field requiring years of experience and depth of expertise. Baird takes an approach unique from other firms to serve this niche of consulting. We recognize that special knowledge of and dedication to the qualified plan field is paramount to the quality of our services and the success of our clients' plans and their participants.
We deliver an unbiased objective approach in serving our clients.
- We have no proprietary requirements.
- We are vendor-, provider- and investment-neutral.
- We use a level compensation methodology to preserve objectivity.
- The varied businesses of Baird have no bearing on our recommendations for the plan.
- Our clients come first.
- We believe in specialization and dedication to the retirement plans industry.
- Our provider relationships are broad and significant.
- We offer an independent approach from a financially strong, employee-owned firm.
- Our team leverages the depth and expertise of our Retirement Plan Consulting and Asset Manager Research teams to provide comprehensive solutions and world-class client service.
- We believe in continuous and meaningful education.
Our team serves as an independent consultant on retirement plans. The ongoing management of your retirement plan demands attention to detail as well as valuable organizational and interpersonal skills. We strongly believe in our ability to assist plan sponsors in understanding and managing their fiduciary responsibility. The SRVP Group offers services that support plan sponsors and their participants.
- Fiduciary management assistance
- Plan design consultation
- Investment consulting and reporting
- Vendor reviews and due diligence
- Vendor search and request-for-proposal services
- Plan conversion assistance
- Expense and revenue analysis
- Participant education and monitoring of success
David holds the Qualified Plan Financial Consultant credential. Developed by the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries and the University of Michigan, the Qualified Plan Financial Consultant program provides an in-depth understanding of retirement planning concepts, terminology, distinctive features of qualified plans and the roles of retirement plan professionals. To earn this credential, one must demonstrate a proficiency in the knowledge of plan administration, compliance, investments, fiduciary, and ethics issues, and the completion of continuing education courses is required to maintain the credential.
Our goal is to best serve our plan clients, resulting in successful retirement outcomes for participants.