Paula began her career in the financial services industry with UBS in 1985 through a part-time high school internship program. After graduation, she was offered the opportunity to work full time while attending the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. With over 15 years of back office experience in the operations department, Paula gained extensive knowledge of the industry.
In 2006, she joined the WE Group, where she provides clients with an exceptional level of service that the team maintains as one of its primary goals.
- Baird 2012 Annual Report:
Staying true to our values,
clients, culture and strategy.
- 2013 Outlook: The Markets, Economy and Your Wealth Management
- American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
Agreement avoids most ramifications of fiscal cliff, but more work remains.
- Permanent Estate & Gift Tax Relief
- Baird Ranks No. 14 on FORTUNE’s 2013 100 Best Companies To Work For® List — a message from Paul Purcell, Baird Chairman, President & CEO.
- Quarterly Market Update
- Baird Investment Digest