The Westphal Group’s mission is to provide quality strategies customized to your needs. Our goal is to be your primary source of financial advice. To this end, we concentrate our efforts on developing long-term relationships through a commitment to quality client service. You can expect a high level of service and an ongoing dialogue, including regular portfolio reviews and performance analysis.
Our approach to investing is designed to provide solutions and strategies specifically tailored to your goals and ongoing advice and due diligence to help simplify your financial life:
- First, we gather information about you to better understand your complete financial picture.
- We then work with you to identify goals and objectives, prioritize them in terms of importance and timeframe, and determine the amount of risk you’re comfortable with.
- Taking the above into consideration, we look for gaps and opportunities.
- We draw on our own expertise and the considerable resources of Baird – including industry-leading equity research, top product selection specialists and leading experts in tax, retirement, insurance and estate planning – to evaluate your investment options.
- We recommend a custom solution and, with your trust and confidence, implement it in accordance with the Investment Policy Guidelines you help us to set.
- We consistently review your portfolio and measure performance to make adjustments as changes occur in the markets.
- We provide ongoing management and oversight to help keep your investments aligned with your plans as your personal situation evolves.
How We Serve: Wealth Management Process
2016 Economic Outlook
With many prominent events and issues, like the presidential election, coming in 2016, Baird’s Chief Investment Strategist Bruce Bittles sat down for a short interview to discuss what we might expect. The video below touches on a few topics that may impact the market in 2016, including:
- Rising Interst Rates
- Low oil prices and the potential for an increase
- 2016 Presidential Cycle