Bruce M. Yoshida
Financial Consulting is a personal service business. Personalized service reaches beyond any single transaction. Mutual understanding of objectives and methods of achieving those goals are paramount to a successful relationship. I work for successful relationships with my clients.
- B.S. Business Management, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Retail Management JC Penney Western Region 1978-1986
- Smith Barney Inc. – Sacramento 1986 - 2009
- Robert W. Baird & Co. - Roseville, CA 2009 to Present
- American River College, Sacramento, CA for Stock Market Analysis Class – 1988 to 1996
- Sierra College, Rocklin, CA for Mutual Funds Class – 1989 to 1995
- Series 7 - General Securities
- Series 63 - Uniform State Registration
- Series 65 - Investment Advisors Agent
- Insurance-Annuity and Disability from the State of California (California Insurance License #0A25753)
- Married, resident of Carmichael, CA , daughter twenty-nine years old.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirement.
Californa Insurance License #0A25753